Job Nature: Permanent
Position Level: Entry Level
Job Category: IT-Software/Development, Multimedia/Web
Qualification: ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
As Web Designer, you will be deeply involved in our company-wide Design and UX process from concept to outcome, high-level discussions to fine detail. You’ll be the kind of person that sees every task as being a part of a bigger picture, from designing a great looking header to how it harmonizes with the rest of the page and to how it contributes to the full user journey.
We will provide you with training on Web Design, Search Engine Optimisation and Design Thinking Skills.
- Design effective web design & Digital Marketing Ads.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and designs that deliver compelling user experience, drive user behavior and communicate key ideas.
- Implement Search Engine Friendly design methodology to client’s website
- Liaise with Web Developers, Project Coordinator and Project Manager in an Agile team environment to drive web development initiatives
- Must be a Singaporean/ PR
- Strong Visual design talent and experience for different digital mediums (web, mobile and others)
- Expertise with design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and/or others
- Ability to both criticize and offer convincing alternatives to existing designs
- Ability to work collaboratively with design, development, and marketing management