Job Nature: Permanent
Position Level: Entry Level
Job Category: IT-Software/Development, Multimedia/Web
Qualification: ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for maintaining relationships with new and existing clients. The applicant must be organised and work well under pressure. Excellent telephone communication is essential. You will need to be ambitious and hard-working and interested in a challenge.
We will provide you with training on Web Design, Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing.
- Ability to develop new business, manage existing clients and write proposals
- Communication and organisational skills essentials, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Interact with the in-house project team to relay specific requirement of projects.
- Able to work independently
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of clients’ website.
- Must be a Singaporean/ PR
- Able to use MS office application such as word, excel and Powerpoint or Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets
- Understand the WordPress and Content Managment System
- Ability to both criticise and offer convincing alternatives to existing designs
- Ability to work collaboratively with design and marketing management