Job Nature: Permanent
Position Level: Entry Level
Job Category: IT-Software/Development, Multimedia/Web
Qualification: ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
As a Project Coordinator, you will need to work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and coordinate from design to programming completion with our very own designers and developers. You’ll be the kind of person that sees every small detail as being a part of a bigger picture, from the planning stage of a great website to ensure that the site is search engine optimised and functioning well.
We will provide you with training on Web Design, Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing.
- Coordinate project plan and manage project timeline, milestone and change requests.
- Work closely with our Designers and Programmers on an ongoing basis and ensure project requirements are met according to clients’ requirements
- Work with Project Manager to understand project milestones, and timelines in order to manage resources for various projects simultaneously throughout each project’s lifecycle
- Provide training to clients on how to use the website’s Content Management System (WordPress)
- Must be a Singaporean/ PR
- Under the use design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and/or others
- Understand WordPress and Content Managment System
- Ability to both criticize and offer convincing alternatives to existing designs
- Ability to work collaboratively with design, and marketing management