SUPER BOOST YOUR BRAND WITH OUR DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
Supported by Enterprise Singapore, we can help you to explore new market and make your brand stand out with up to 80% Grant from EDG Grant. Our consultant is certified and accredited by Enterprise Singapore. Extended to 31 March 2023. Up to 80% EDG Support for Retailer & F&B and 70% for others. Get in Touch Now!
Request for Callback
With more than 10 years in Digital Marketing and Web Design and Development, We have help clients to boost their brands. We can help you too by analysing your brand’s current position and create a strategic brand and marketing plan for your business.
and Competitor Analysis
Companies keen to apply for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) should meet the following requirements:
Be registered and operating in Singapore
Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
QUESTIONS PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK.
We know it is not easy to start a web design project. So we have prepared a list of frequently asked questions and hope it answers your questions. If it does not, you can always speak with our team of consultant at Lemonade.
Who can apply?
- Be registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
How can I apply for EDG?
- Speak to us for a consultation
- Apply for EDG Grant
- Wait for Approval
- Execute the proposal
- Submit EDG Claim
What does the scope of work Cover?
Scope of work may differ depending on your company’s needs and requirements. While there is no one-size-fits-all for the work scope, below are some general guidelines:
- Diagnosis and gap analysis of your company
- Assessment of internal and external factors, such as strengths and weaknesses, and competition
- Primary or secondary research
- Recommendations and plans for implementation