Job Nature: Permanent
Position Level: Entry Level
Job Category: IT-Software/Development, Multimedia/Web
Qualification: ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
As a content writer, your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
We will provide you with training on Web Design, Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to Project Team Lead for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Must be a Singaporean/ PR
- Expertise with design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and/or others
- Understand the WordPress and Content Managment System
- Ability to both criticize and offer convincing alternatives to existing designs
- Ability to work collaboratively with design, and marketing management